Marechale Capital is an investment banking and corporate finance business
We use our established relationships and sector specialisation to raise capital and refinance high growth companies and funds in the retail, leisure, renewable energy and infrastructure sectors.
- £6m funding from cornerstone investors for European hotel group (Feb 2013)
- £5m funding for New Pub concept, Brewhouse & Kitchen Brewhouse (March 2013)
- Top rated pub business, Heartstone Inns launches £4m EIS offer (Dec 2012)
- Assisted on £1m round for Reallyenglish (Dec 2012)
- £1m additional capital raised for leading UK biogas business, Future Biogas (Dec 2012)
- Marechale launches £30m Anaerobic Digestion Renewable Energy EIS Fund 1 (Dec 2012)
- New limited life Social Impact VCT launched (Nov 2012)
- Advised and raised additional development capital for CDS trading platform, Traccr (Sept 2012)
- Advised on the acquisition of the publishing business Duncan Baird (July 2012)
- Marechale Capital acted as corporate finance adviser for the Rex Restaurant Associates management team (owners of The Wolseley) in their £21m expansion funding provided by Graphite Capital. (May 2012)
- Raised development capital round for CDS and CLN Trading platform business, Traccr. (April 2012)
- Mandated to find strategic purchaser of niche publishing business (February 2012).
- Raised additional growth capital for Future Biogas, the AD business, and strategic introduction of major landowner on whose land an additional AD plant is being sited. (January 2012)
- Advised and secured funding for the Halcyon Hotels management team, a pan-European private equity investor, on their £38m acquisition and investment in 7 hotels from Von Essen – December 2011